Day-of Coordination includes;
- Initial, comprehensive client consultation
- Scheduled weekly meetings until the week of the wedding for updates.
- Vendor scheduling, confirmations, and coordination
- 1 venue site visit per venue
- 1-2 hour rehearsal coordination
- Detailed outlined ceremony and reception wedding itinerary
- 2nd Assistance on-site – either at the ceremony or reception
- Minimum of 2 on-site event venue and venue coordinators
- Supervision of set up and final touches to decor details.
- Set up of personal items such as ceremony program cards, favors, etc.
- Liaison between client, venue, and vendors
- Assisting with guest coordination, behind-the-scenes and photoshoots
- Create a detailed itinerary for the rehearsal, “day of” and vendor timelines
- Managing event details of the ceremony and reception
- Ensuring itinerary details and times are executed.
- Anticipate any issues or concerns and provide effective and timely resolutions
- Distributing final payments to vendors
- Available until 11 PM and/or late-night setup.